Chef Serves Butter Gravy Pack of 4
Water, Tomatoes, Onion, Ginger, Garlic, Cream, Sunflower Oil, Butter, Cashew Nut Sugar, Melon
- Servings per packet: 2-4 people
Serving Size: 50-100gm
- Servings Per Container200
- Serving SizeAverage Quantity Per 100g
- Amount per serving
- Total Fat 8.3g
- Saturated Fat3.6 g
- Total Carbohydrate11 g
- Dietary Fiber1 g
- Total Sugars7.6 g
- Protein1.2 g
- Salt1 g
The charm of a Makhani Gravy lies in the subtle balance of tanginess and the velvet smooth texture. Chef Serves Butter Gravy helps you get the same taste as of any authentic Makhani recipe!
With quality ingredients such as Cashew Nut, Tomatoes, Melon and Cream, Chef Serves Butter Gravy brings out the perfect balance of taste and health.
Cook hundreds of creamy and tangy dishes such as Butter Chicken, Butter Paneer Masala, Malai Kofta and Mushroom Matar Makhani with Chef Serves Butter Gravy. You can add your favourite veggies or meat to the Butter Gravy. Share your unique recipe with us and we’ll be happy to post it on our Social Media Channels 🙂
Chef Serves uses Zero Preservatives to artificially enhance the shelf life of our gravy. In fact, it’s our retort packaging, that allows out gravies to last for 18 months. Once the gravy is prepared, it’s poured into the retort packs, sealed and heated to a high-temperature. This heat removes all the bacteria, and the sealed packs ensure that nothing can get in. Meaning the gravy can stay fresh, edible for long periods of time.
We have listed all the ingredients used to make our gravy on the packaging itself. What you get is what’s listed. Nothing More, Nothing Less. Only fresh, real ingredients are used in our gravy preparation.
How to Use
– 1 pack of Chef Serves Gravy can take up to 200 gm fresh ingredient.
– Prepare your favourite fresh ingredient (Kofta, Paneer, Chicken) as per your choice (Sauteéd, Deep Fried, Roasted or Boiled).
– Open the Chef Serves Butter Gravy with the easy tear-out given.
– Empty the content over the fresh ingredient.
– Let it simmer for 5-10 minutes.
– Garnish and Serve.