- Ingredients: Spinach, Water, Onion, Tomato, Sunflower Oil, Cream, Garlic, Ginger, Salt, Green Chilli, Starch, Cumin, Mango Powder, Garam Masala, Black Salt, Red Chilli Powder, Asafoetida
- Servings per packet: 2-4 people Serving Size: 50-100gm
- Servings Per Container200
- Serving SizeAverage Quantity Per 100g
- Amount per serving
- Total Fat4.5 g
- Saturated Fat1.2 g
- Total Carbohydrate5.97 g
- Dietary Fiber2.3 g
- Total Sugars2 g
- Protein3 g
- Salt100 g
Palak is loaded with vitamins A, C and K, magnesium, iron and manganese, which help in improving immunity. We at Chef Serves use 100% natural ingredients from verified farms to ensure you get all these benefits while you cook with our Chef Serves Palak Gravy. With ingredients such as Spinach, Ginger, Garlic, Garam Masala and Sunflower Oil, you can ensure that you will get the authentic rich and thick gravy, the way it should be! Cook hundreds of creamy dishes such as Palak Corn, Palak Paneer, Palak Chicken and Palak Prawns with Chef Serves Palak Gravy. You can add your favourite veggies or meat to the Palak Gravy. Share your unique recipe with us and we’ll be happy to post it on our Social Media Channels 🙂 Chef Serves uses Zero Preservatives to artificially enhance the shelf life of our gravy. In fact, it’s our retort packaging, that allows out gravies to last for 18 months. Once the gravy is prepared, it’s poured into the retort packs, sealed and heated to a high-temperature. This heat removes all the bacteria, and the sealed packs ensure that nothing can get in. Meaning the gravy can stay fresh, edible for long periods of time. We have listed all the ingredients used to make our gravy on the packaging itself. What you get is what’s listed. Nothing More, Nothing Less. Only fresh, real ingredients are used in our gravy preparation.
How to Use
– 1 pack of Chef Serves Gravy can take up to 200 gm fresh ingredient. – Prepare your favourite fresh ingredient (Corn, Paneer, Chicken) as per your choice (Sauteéd, Deep Fried, Roasted or Boiled). – Open the Chef Serves Palak Gravy with the easy tear-out given. – Empty the content over the fresh ingredient. – Let it simmer for 5-10 minutes. – Garnish and Serve.